Saturday, August 17, 2013

Excerpt 5 - Jenny's Blue Velvet - Countdown to Release Day

If you live on the east coast, I totally missed Saturday's post. If you're on the west coast, like me, I made it with an hour to spare. Whew! What a busy day. School clothes shopping for the kiddo, groceries, and all the things we save up for the weekend. Chores. Boo! Well, they're over and now it's time to share excerpt 5 because there are only 5 days remaining until August 22nd, the official release day of Jenny's Blue Velvet.

Enjoy!



I lay back on the cool concrete. The world around me is dizzy. “Jason?”
“Right here.”
“Let’s stay like this forever, ’kay?”
He strokes my hair. “We will always be like this, Jenny. We don’t need Vegas to be like this.”

--Jenny's Blue Velvet by Angela Carlie, August 22, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment