Saturday, April 6, 2013

Some Blog Love

It's been nearly six months since my last story came out: Dark Horse, A Lords of Shifters Novella. So, what's up with that? Why the lapse in time? I don't know.

The plan was to have Blood Pyre out by March and then the next book out this summer. That didn't work out so well, obviously.

And why haven't I been keeping up with the blog? I don't know.

A blog a week shouldn't be so bad, I suppose. But that hasn't happened in a very long while.

Life happens. Boys become teenagers in a blink of an eye. Work becomes constant. New interests develop. Trips to Hawaii happen. And everything else gets put on the back burner. Well, it's time to get back to work.

Today is my first day writing again. It's been so long that I think I forgot how. My goal was to hit 5K words today. Saturday is my only writing day, so the more words the better. Far from 5K, I reached 1,500. What happened? I don't know. But don't worry because I'm getting 'er done this time.

I'd like to take a few minutes once in a while to keep you posted on the progress of Blood Pyre and other rad stuff I feel important, like vegan cookies and running events. I appreciate your patience with me and can't wait to finally bring you the books you've been waiting for!

Until then, if you haven't already liked my Facebook page, go there now. There will be ebooks given away when the page hits 200 "Likes" Yay for FREE EBOOKS!  ----> http://Facebook.com/AngelaCarlieBooks

 Here's a picture of my sweet boy and I at the coast this past weekend. It was a beautiful weekend. Look how tall he's getting!

And here is one of the pieces of music I've been listening to while writing Blood Pyre.



Enjoy the rest of your weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment