Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A Shiny New

I'm pounding away on Spider Wars and it's turning out to be quite different than Loramendi's Story. It's dark and creepy, just what you'd expect a story with spider shifters to be, but not in a heebie jeebie sort of way. In a totally stellar, rock your socks off way.

For now, I'll tease you with a blurb and a fantastic cover--you're going to love this cover. I do. ♥ Robin Ludwig has wooed me again with her cover art skills.






Jess' life has never been ordinary. After all, life on the road with an immortal family of gypsies is hardly predictable. Living in the small town of White Salmon, Washington has brought some normality to her life. But when her cheating, unofficial boyfriend, Nicu, gets involved with a group of arachno-shifters, life gets a little sticky. Will she be able to save him from the web he's spun? More importantly, how much is she willing to risk at a chance at love?

Spider Wars 
A Lords of Shifters Novel
by Angela Carlie
Coming 2012

13 comments:

  1. Wow!! I Love it, Angela!! Super cool! And it sounds good too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cover, Angela. I'll put it up on my blog for Friday. If you'd like to add any info with it, like your bio and profile pic, just let me know.

    christine at ckbryant dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Creepy and dark indeed, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dark yet beautiful. Love it! Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great cover! And your blurb is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know a girl who looks a lot like the one on the cover. That in itself is a little eerie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats - that's a beautiful cover and a "novel" idea for a story. LOL!

    ReplyDelete