Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Now Available and Heebie-Jeebies

To be extra sure that Loramendi's Story shows up on August 7th, I decided to hit the publish button today. Sometimes it can take a couple days and sometimes, like today, a few hours to become available. Barnes and Noble is still thinking about it while Amazon is already complete. Here's the link!

If you have a Kindle, you can now purchase Loramendi's Story for only .99 cents! Since this is the first book in the series (Lords of Shifters), I'm keeping the price low. It hurts, but I'm hoping it will help gain new readers.

I've been doing a lot of research into spiders lately for my next novel. They totally creep me out, but the research must be done. So, after spending a few hours reading and looking at pictures of the eight legged creatures, I crashed in the recliner for some much needed time with my Kindle.

My big pooch, Cookie, fell asleep at my feet.

Out of nowhere, a ginormous hairy spider scurried across the floor, straight toward Cookie. I pushed her head so she would stand, but she was out and didn't budge. The spider bolted straight for her cute pooch nose. I pulled her heavy face up to save her from the spider attack. She finally woke and helped me out by standing.

The spider stopped.

I maneuvered my Kindle toward the spider to capture it and then I brushed it off into the front yard.

Afterward, I danced around to make sure it wasn't crawling on me even though I clearly saw it scurry off in the other direction.

Whew.

I pretty much saved my dog's life. I'm a hero.

Have a great night. I hope you enjoy Loramendi's Story!

1 comment: