Friday, May 13, 2011

Upcoming Stuff

If you've been a follower of this blog for some time, you'll remember the series Someday Famous YA Authors from last year. I'm happy to announce the series will resume this month. Prepare to meet some fabulous authors!

I'm receiving the last of the proof reader notes for Land of Corn Chips this weekend and will have the advance reader copies ready to send out to awesome bloggers very soon. Some are already scheduled to receive an ARC. If you are a book blogger/reviewer and would like to review Land of Corn Chips, let me know and I'll add you to the list to receive a pdf. Land of Corn Chips is a novel written for ages 8-12 and up.

Dream Smashers will be getting a facelift. That's right. It's not even two months old and already needs some cosmetic surgery. Don't worry though, the important guts will remain the same. We're shining up the packaging to make it pretty enough for all those eBook buyers. Yes, it's true, books are judged by their cover and we are a society that likes shiny things--even shiny books.

Last weekend we watch THOR at the theater. Oh my. I'd love to see it again and can't wait for it to come out on DVD. For reals. This weekend we will probably go see PRIEST. Have you watched it? I hope it's wicked cool. I'll let you know. I also can't wait for PIRATES next weekend. Ah, so many movies! But for now, I leave you with this magnificent bit. When you get to :19 seconds, pause it. You have to be quick though!








Did you pause it?

Peace out for now.

1 comment:

  1. So exciting. So many things happening in your world. :D I can't wait to see the shiny new cover for Dream Smashers.

    ReplyDelete