Friday, May 6, 2011

Two F's, a M, and a L

Two pieces of news today.

News Piece One:

Dream Smashers was awarded the FLAMINGNET TOP CHOICE AWARD. This is the first award Dream Smashers has earned. I'm so excited and happy and honored. Thank you Flamingnet!

Piece Two:

Tomorrow morning at 8 am (pacific time) I'll be interviewed by Joann Hamman-Buchanan on her radio show The Eclectic Artist Cave. This is kind of a big deal for me because I'm not much of a talker. I'm a quiet person with not many spontaneous words (my words must simmer), so this should be interesting. Or not! ;) No, really, we'll be talking Dream Smashers and DarkSide Publishing, how could it not be interesting? I hope you stop by Fate Radio to listen live!



HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY WEEKEND!




I finally sent Land of Corn Chips to the proofreaders today. I'm wondering if I should rest my brain for a bit by reading a yummy book or jump into the next project that has been haunting me.  I'll probably do a little of both.

Flamingnet
Fate Radio
Mother's Day
Land of Corn Chips

Peace out for now!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the award! Taking my laptop to work tomorrow to listen to the interview! :)

    ReplyDelete