Thursday, May 26, 2011

Available Early! Land of Corn Chips only 99 cents!

It's true! Land of Corn Chips is now available as an eBook at Amazon, Barnes&Noble, and Smashwords. Plus, it's only 99 cents! How cool is that? Very.

Eleven-year-old Nate Hansen never believed in dragons before an eccentric man with a purple-feather hat kidnaps him. Spirited to the Land of Corn Chips on the back of a mechanical yellow dragon, Nate must find a way to avoid being ground into compost. His only hope of escape is to earn the friendship of the local wrestling gang and zombie kids, and to believe in a parent he no longer trusts.

Suitable for ages 8 and up!








Go. Buy. Read. Enjoy. Now.

6 comments:

  1. I love these 99 cent books! Thanks for the tip:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deana! I hope you enjoy Land of Corn Chips. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Just wanted to stop by to let you know that my 12 year old son really loved this book! I read the sample and really enjoyed that. Can't wait to read the rest of the book!! :)

    Keep the stories coming, my son is always on the hunt for awesome fantasy books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nikki! Thank you so much for telling me. I'm so glad your son enjoyed it! Have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete