Wednesday, March 2, 2011

DarkSide Publishing and Creating a Book Trailer and Pimpin' Books

It seems my blog is always the last to be informed of things lately. Well, to keep with this trend, and in case the blog didn't see my Facebook and Twitter announcements, I'm now a partner with DarkSide Publishing. They have been extremely helpful and are all excellent writers. I'm so excited and couldn't be happier about publishing Dream Smashers with DarkSide in April. I'm hoping it will be ready earlier, but these things can't be rushed. Please stay tuned for further announcements.

That's the old news. The new news is: I made a book trailer today. It took the ENTIRE day. Oh my! Now I know why people have professionals do these things. My brain is fried. Once the book cover is ready, I'll post it along with the trailer. So cool!

Speaking of trailers. Check out this new trailer for G.P. Ching's new book The Soulkeepers. It's awesome!

I'm also trying to figure out how to use Goodreads. I'm probably the only one on the planet who doesn't know how to use it, but I'll get there. Let me know if you use it and I'll be your friend and stuff--or whatever it is people do on Goodreads.



I'm currently reading a book by an author from DarkSide: Anathema by Megg Jensen If you haven't read it, you should check it out. I'm enjoying it! Also, check out Megg's blog (link above) because she is holding a contest right now and you could possibly win a new Kindle or a Nook.








You might also want to read another DarkSide author's book, Into the Shadows by Karly Kirkpatrick.  I haven't read it yet, but it's up next on my Kindle.








That's about it for now. Good night and peace out for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment