Sunday, March 6, 2011

A Chapter A Day and Goodreads

I've been a prude when it comes to my writing. Nobody outside of my critique group, editor, family, a few beta readers and a couple of friends have ever read my novels. There are two reasons for this. The first, most of my work never seems to be finished enough to share with strangers. The second is because I've always felt that giving away stories for free makes me feel like I don't hold any worth toward them. When in reality, my stories mean a lot to me.

It's a good feeling to finally get Dream Smashers out into the world. It's a story, I believe, that many teens may benefit from. So in the spirit of sharing and to give the reader a taste of my writing since this is my debut novel, I'll be giving a chapter away until the end of March. Then on April 4th, Dream Smashers will be available for purchase via eBook and paperback.

If you'd like to read, please click here: Angela's Wattpad  Also, when you are finished reading, please vote on my work so more readers will be exposed to it. Thanks bunches!

I've also been playing around with Goodreads. If you are on Goodreads, please visit me and be my friend. Because I heard that it's cool to be on Goodreads and to have friends.

Thanks!

Have a good night. Peace out for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment