Wednesday, September 29, 2010

TEEN INTERVIEW SERIES: Meet Alex, Age 14

Today's interview is a little different than all the rest. Not that every interview is the same, because they totally aren't. But this interview we're going to use a real name instead of an alias. The name is owned by a 14 year old blogger. Alex. Not only does he blog, but he blogs about YA books. How much cooler can you get? Not much.

When you are done reading this interview, scroll back up to check out Alex's blog: Electrifying Reviews.



Meet Alex Q&A style.

Q: What grade are you in?

A: 9th

Q: What are some of your major accomplishments?

A: I do great in school, have a great blog, and do tons of extra-curricular activities.

Q: Do you participate in any recreational activities / extra curricular activities outside of school or at school?

A: I play tons of sports, do drama, I'm in choir, student council, and do tons of other stuff.

Q: What kind of issues are you most worried about dealing with at school?

A: I go to a really good school. There aren't really any problems or issues that I am worried about.

Q: Are you aware of any drug problems at school?

A: Some kids do drugs. But it's not that big of a problem at my school. We don't have gangs or anything like that.

Q: What kind of drugs are prevalent?

A: Weed

Q: Has substance abuse touched your life/do you know someone who is an addict?

A: I know people at my school who smoke, but I wouldn't call them addicts. Substance abuse doesn't really affect my life.

Q: Do you know what you want to do after high school?

A: No idea.

Q: Take a few moments to tell us about your awesome blog.

A: Well it's called Electrifying Reviews. I started it in December of 2009. Since then, it has gained a few followers and I've posted tons of content.

Q: What made you decide to start blogging?

A: I saw a few book blogs and decided to give it a shot.

Q: Do you have any awesome stories or events that have occurred because of your blog?

A: I've been quoted on the back of some books, design book covers for some authors, and blogging has pushed me to work on my own writing.

Q: What is the best book you've ever read?

A: For real? There are SO many good books. But Harry Potter will always be the closest to my heart.

Q: What is your favorite movie?

A: HOOT!!!

Q: Favorite food?

A: Any type of pasta.

Q: Favorite pass time?

A: Reading or just surfing the net.

Q: If you could be an object or animal, what would you be and why?

A: A bird. So I could fly!

Q: Is there anything else you would like to talk about?

A: Just how awesome you were to invite me here! Thanks so much, Angela!

**blush**

Thank YOU for participating in the Teen Interview Series. I'm exhausted thinking about everything you are involved with. Maybe someday we can trade book reviews when our books are published:)

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment